Attack on Grimm (V)

[scene: Grimm lands]

The portal opened with V and the huntsman and Huntress.

V: An army of Grimm is up-head. I will go round and deal with the Alpha, the rest is for you all.

After V said that, black mist that was shadow appeared blow V and moved with him towards his target. The army of Grimm made it to the huntsmen's and huntress's where they were ready for them. Meanwhile V killed so Grimm that wasn't with the group. After a bit of walking he jumped to avoid getting hit as Griffon came and grabbed him.

Griffon: I got you V

Then Griffon let go of V as they were close to the ground as the two looked to see the Alpha Grimm.

(A/n: Don't own image)

The Grimm let's out a roar toward V cause he his jacket to push back a bit.

Griffon: Well the Beast king. This will be tricky V

V: Indeed, but nothing we can't handle.

V then tap the ground with his can, then shadow appears in it's panther form. The alpha Grimm noticed that the two creatures aren't Grimm is it can't control them. So it call a lion and wolf Grimm to help it.

V: Well then let the dangerous game begin.

Griffon fires off bolts of purple lightning at the alpha Grimm as Shadow turns its tail into a scythe blade and starts to slice and dice then lion Grimm. The wolf Grimm charges at V, only for him to power his cane with demonic energy and jump above the Grimm and puncher's its head. Griffon was knocked back as the alpha charged at V. The supernatural hunter moved out of the Way as he ordered Shadow to attack as Griffon was down for the count. Shadow attacked the Grimm as V was next to Griffon's core. Shadow attacked the parts like the back of the legs and arms. The Grimm grabbed Shadow in its hand intending to crush the demon, only for shadow to change form and slash in every direction cutting the Grimm hand apart. It then responded by throwing Shadow as hard as it can resulting shadow suffering the same fate as Griffon. The Grimm charged at the hunter. V then closed his eyes and snapped his fingers as his hair turned white.

V: Turn to dust.

Nightmare crush out from the ground and punched the Grimm in the face knocking it back as creaks appeared on its bone mask. The two behemoths rushed at each other as V was heal Griffon and shadowed. Nightmare tried to slam both arms onto the Grimm. The Grimm however grabbed both, it then tried to head but the demon. It stopped it action as nightmare's eye begins to glow and fires a laser beam, from its eye. The Grimm just moved it head out of the way just in time. It then roared out in pain as Shadow appeared behind it and turned into a buzzsaw and spins into it back.

The Grimm fell to it knees after it back was damaged losing body structure to keep it self standing up. Nightmare then appeared above it to slams down on the injured Grimm with all it weight. The Grimm moved out the way to avoid nightmare, as it did it was stuck by Griffon.

Griffon: payback you mother f__ker!

The Grimm was down as V walks toward it. The Grimm in a last ditch effort tries to swipe V with it non injured hand but V jumps above it and finished the Grimm off

V: descended into oblivion.

With the Grimm killed the three demon familiars went back into V as he made his way to Salem's castle to join the others there to kill Salem herself.