The sword of death

[scene: With the boys]

Dean: You have the sword of death?

(Y/n): Yep

Sam: The one share it's name with the angel of death.

(Y/n): Yeah

Dean: Why didn't you say anything before!?

(Y/n): You didn't ask.

The two just look at (Y/n) dumbfounded, the half demon supernatural hunter that they work with has the sword Azrael hidden away somewhere.

Dean: You know we really shouldn't be surprised by this.

Sam: Yeah, but still it's the sword of death Azrael, we are talking about. I wonder how cas will say about this?

???: Say about what?

Both jumped and looked back to see their fallen Angel friend castiel

(A/n: Don't own image)

Castiel the fallen Angel

Dean: Damn it stop doing that.

Castiel: Sorry Dean, Anyway (Y/n) told me you 3 will need my help.

Sam: Wait, Why would need cas's help?

(Y/n): Do you have angel blood laying around?

Sam & Dean:...

(Y/n): Right then, we will need the blood of a Angel to open the seal.

Dean: What question, Why did you seal that weapon away?

(Y/n): Oh yeah, just leave the sword Azrael, that can kill anything laying around for anyone the pick up, Yeah just asking for problems.

The two Brothers didn't saying anything, as they knew he had a point there.

(Y/n): Anyway, we're not that far to were I hid the sword, so keep driving forward.

The group continued until that reached a cave and (Y/n) got Dean to stop the car as they got out, they got out and walked towards the cave

Sam: A cave really?

Sam said this but (Y/n) ignored it and the cave and walked past it.

Dean: Oh the cave is a decoy, Clever.

The group walked for a bit until they past through a barrier which a temple was hiding. They walked inside the temple and soon reached a sarcophagus. Before they could open it, they heard something, Sam and Dean looked to see Grimm.

Dean: I see the Grimm has followed us.

Sam: (Y/n) Cas, you two focus on the sword, me and Dean with focus on the Grimm.

Both the brothers left the fallen angel and half demon to get the sword as the two went to face the army of Grimm. Dean pulls out his angelic blade and puts it on his back as he pulled out a grande launcher as Sam pull out two light infused guns. Sam was shooting the Grimm with the light bullets his guns produced but caused a painful injury to the if it didn't kill them first where as Dean will launching grandes, blowing them up and when the Grimm got close to him, pulled out his angelic and cut their heads off. It's wasn't anything that was to worry about, because when they finished and made it back to the other Castiel pored some of his blood on the seal and it opened up to reveal, the sword they were after.

 It's wasn't anything that was to worry about, because when they finished and made it back to the other Castiel pored some of his blood on the seal and it opened up to reveal, the sword they were after

(A/n: Don't own image)

Azrael
The sword of death