Final match

[scene: Vytal colosseum]

The final fight for the Vytal festival is about to go down. The fight is between two students of Beacon Academy, with Yang Xiao Long from Team RWBY fighting against Pyrrha nikos from Team JNPR. To say Pyrrha was a bit nervous would be understandably as Yang has figured out what her semblance is and Yang has beaten her before. So this was their rematch. Both fighters has made on stage as the platform went up.

Yang: Looks like it time for rematch.

Pyrrha: It's seems so, well best of luck.

Yang: You too.

Port: Alright everyone the moment you all have been waiting for. The final battle of the Vytal festival is about to go down before everyone eye.

Oobleck: Indeed for the final fight we have two students from the same school, Mrs Yang Xiao Long and Mrs Pyrrha Nikos, two girls who fought in the past with Yang beating Pyrrha in combat class, but can Mrs Nikos keep her invincible girl title in tournaments or will she lose that title today, let's find out now.

Port: Fight.

The two fights then charged at each other, Pyrrha with her weapon in spear form to keep Yang at a distance but still with in sticking distance, Yang was ducking and moving out of the way of Pyrrha's Jabs, she throw a few punches but Pyrrha used her semblance to slightly move Yangs punches, Pyrrha brought the spear down overhead and Yang caught it in between her hands with her fingers sticking outwards.

The crowd was cheering for every Yang or Pyrrha. It was obvious who the members of both teams were cheering for. The members of devil may cry that was there was cheering for Yang. Jalter or Jeanne was described not to cheer and see's who wins, through she leaning towards Yang winning as she knows what Yang is capable off.

The two fight stayed in this stalemate for a bit before Yang kicked Pyrrha. Pyrrha then pulls out her shield as Yangs rushes and launches devastating blows to the redheads shield. It didn't take long before Yang dented it. Causing shocking almost everyone, she then grabs it and throws the shield away, with her attention disrupted, Yang then unleashes heavy punches to Pyrrha which end with her throwing the girl. Pyrrha responds by digging her spear into the floor to keep her on the platform, which was next to her dented shield, she grabs it and flings it at Yang hitting her in the face. Yang then runs at her and launches a powerful blow with the help of her semblance that not only knocked off a large chunk of Pyrrha's aura but also launched her off the platform.

Port: Mrs Nikos aura was about to his orange but was also knocked out of bounds.

Oobleck: Correct making the Vytal festival victor Yang Xiao Long

The crowd cheered as Ozpin was look through his computer as he thought.

Ozpin: 'Now Salem with nothing left to worry about, we are coming to stop you for good now, if only things haven't come this far, It was a long journey but now the end is here.'