Talking and discover

[scene: Ozpin office]

Ozpin and Ironwood was sitting in Ozpin's office both with a cup of tea.

Ironwood: Everything is going smoothly Ozpin.

Ozpin: That is good to hear, we don't get chances like these often so it's best to enjoy the moment when we can.

Ironwood: I agree with that however something on my mind.

Ozpin: What's the matter James?

Ironwood: It's Salem, with out Cinder and her group, She will have to change her plans. We only managed to get some information about why Cinder and group was here.

Ozpin: The destruction of Beacon. We were lucky to stop her plans at a few points.

Ironwood: Yeah, and with the list of crimes and the activities they have been doing, we managed to get those bombs from that train.

Ozpin: We know Salem will change her plans to still have Beacons destruction to separate our forces, but don't worry James after the festival, we will prepare and launch our attack to end Salem for good.

Ironwood: Thank you Ozpin, this will help and to mention it was the members of devil may cry that helped and contributed to the course, and (Y/n) giving use this opportunity to end Salem. Now it best be going I need to oversee the massive update to the system and look for any potential threats.

Ozpin: Good luck James.

James walks away but before he gets in the elevator he turns to Ozpin and said

Ironwood: Thank you for trusting us with everything regarding your's and Salem's past Ozpin.

He then left as Ozpin then looks out the window.

Ozpin: 'We are entering the final stages of our war Salem, we have what we need to stop you for good, now we are waiting for you to make your move.'

Meanwhile in the colosseum

Jaune and Ren was watching Nora and Pyrrha facing against Coco and Yatsuhashi, Jaune groans in frustration.

Ren: What's the matter Jaune, I still can't find on Jalter.

???: You talking about me.

Both boy turned around to see Jalter wearing more civilian clothes instead of her armour.

(A/n: Don't own Image)

Jaune: Jalter.

Jalter: Yeah, that my name.

Jaune then sighs so Jalter then turns to Ren

Jalter: What's his problem?

Ren: He look through his family history to see if any of his family is associated with you.

Jalter: So what I said to he back then, he looking up his family history.

Ren: Yeah

Jalter: Well he look at the correct place but he's off the mark

Jaune the turns to Jalter when she said that.

Jaune: I am?

Jalter: Yeah, you just need to know my true name, which is Jeanne

Jaune: Wait as in Jeanne D'arc?

Jalter: Yep but Jalter now a days

Ren: You know her?

Jaune: Jeanne was a holy woman during the wars as well as my ancestor. But (Y/n) said you were in hell.

Jalter: Yeah, long story short, The church I was part of was corrupted and betrayed me and used hellfire to send my soul to hell.

Jaune: So are you?

Jalter: (angrily) I'm f__king p__s and if any of those traitors are live or are in hell I will torture them in hellfire

Jalter said this as fire burst out of her hand. The two boy stayed silent at Jaune's hellbent ancestor claimed, the three then watched the fight, in silence.