New gifts

[scene: Devil may cry]

The three returned to Devil may Cry with Summer and Rodin there waiting for them. (Y/n) told Summer and Rodin what happened, fighting a crystal demon, trying out the fallen angel form, see V in that demon provided by the dark orb and Bayonetta finishing off the demon.

Rodin: Well that is one hell of adventure.

Summer: I say, V do you still have the orb?

V: *pulls the orb out of his pocket* yeah it's here.

(Y/n): So they don't disappear or anything like that after using them, that good to know. They I wonder what would happen to Bayonetta if she uses the light orb.

Summer: Why do you wonder that (Y/n)?

Rodin: No that is something to wonder, Bayonetta is a child of a lumen sage and a umbra witch. She may be a umbra witch, but she still has the blood of her father in her. Anyway moving that aside for the time being, (Y/n), your mum here put in a request of new weapons for you and your sister, so here yours.

He slides a box to him. (Y/n) grabs it and opens it up.

Rodin: Summer gave me draws of weapons you and Yang made back when you were kids so I used those as a base for these beauties, for you I present... Crescent Devil.

(A/n: Don't own image, image beings to papercroft)Crescent Devil

Crescent Devil

(Y/n): I see you turned my original weapon design Crescent Rose and demonized it.

Rodin: I did the with Yang's ember celica to create Satanic Celica. (Y/n) if you could deliver this to yang for me will be great as tell her not to use those in the tournament because those use hellfire.

Summer: Also tell her good luck in the tournament, we are going to watch with Qrow.

(Y/n): Alright. *grabs the other box* I go take this to Yang and tell her what you said.

[scene change: Outside Beacon]

Team RWBY & JNPR was hanging outside Beacon in the courtyard as they already finished training and no more lessons for the day so they are relaxing talking amongst themselves.

Yang: Still no luck Jaune?

Jaune: No there's no one in my family name Jalter.

Weiss: well maybe her real name isn't Jalter but she doesn't remember it, she has been in hell for a long time.

Pyrrha: Maybe that it.

Nora: Hey do you guys here that?

The group of 8 hears the sound of a motorcycle. Yang knows the sound.

Yang: Wait I know the sound of that motorcycle.

The group look to see a (Y/n) on cavaliere, coming right towards them, he stopped at them as they got up and Yang noticed the box he has.

Rose: (Y/n) what are you doing here?

(Y/n): Delivery this to Yang.

He passes the box to Yang

Yang: Thanks, also you guys never completely meet my brother, Team JNPR meet my brother (Y/n) Sparda Rose.

(Y/n): Sup.

Nora: So this is your brother, does he have a demonic war hammer.

(Y/n): how about a weapon that transforms into 666 different weapons.

Nora: Ren can I keep him?

(Y/n) & Yang: No.

Yang: Anyway what this?

(Y/n): A new weapon set Rodin made for you, he called is Satanic Celica.

Yang then opens the box to see the new demonic weapon the fallen angel has made for her, from the name she already had a idea what the weapon was.

(A/n: Don't own image, image is owned by Papercroft)

Yang: He took my Ember Celica as a bases to make this didn't he.

(Y/n): He also said it uses Hellfire so don't use that in the tournament.

Yang: don't need to tell me.

Pyrrha: Why what does hellfire do?

(Y/n): It burns you soul and anything completely burned by Hellfire is sent to hell.

This caused the group to be completely silent at how deadly Yang's new weapons are.

(Y/n): also Yang, mum wishes you good luck in the tournament as us and uncle Qrow are coming to watch.

After that (Y/n) hoped back on his motorcycle and zoomed off leaving everyone but Yang thinking.

Team RWB & JNPR: 'We're not fighting Yang'