Back to beacon

[scene: Beacon academy]

Both Team made it back to Beacon after going on the hunt and meet the new girl of devil may cry, and went back to class
Currently Yang was fighting Mercury in combat class, it's seems to be a close fight but yang won, so as the team went of to break they walk past cinder team and as they did Yang was getting a bad feeling from them.

Rose: Yang you okay?

Yang: Yeah it's just that team doesn't sit well with me.

Weiss: They a team from haven, which makes sense they are here the vital festival is coming soon so team from the other academies

Yang: I know, but when you been hunting as long as I and everyone at devil may cry, you pick up who is not what they say their are, and that cinder girl is shady, so she hiding something.

Blake: So your saying she not to be trusted?

Yang: Yeah.

Team RWBY then went to the library to see Team JNPR there. Almost all of them but Nora has a book in their hands as Nora is sleep dreaming about Nora knows.

Rose: Hey guys what are you doing?

Pyrrha: Well, me and ren are doing research for an assignment, Jaune is look through a family history book and Nora is well...

Yang: We can see, but why is jaune look through a family history?

Jaune: Well that girl Jalter said that I looked familiar, so I'm looking through my family's history to see if she knows the arc family.

Weiss: Understandable.

Blake: Any Yang said that there something up with Mercury and emerald's team especially that cinder girl.

Pyrrha: Well we will keep a look out if their do anything.