Talking and a test

[scene: devil may cry training room]

All the members of devil may cry along with both teams from beacon academy and Jalter walks in. To see a room for all types of training, ranging form melee to Long range, even explosive. Yang and Jalter walks into the centre of a fighting platform, and the two got ready.

Weiss: I wonder which one Yang will use, her sword or her rocket launcher.

(Y/n): She not going to be using them them.

Rose: How can you tell?

(Y/n): Look.

Everyone looks to see yang with a pair silver gloves and boots with a saw blade on the side of them with a sliver mask as all of as red-purplish assets with something on her back.

(A/n: don't own this image)

As Jalter pulls out her flag weapon along with her sword, then the two started

Blake: what are those.

Summer: The Gilgamesh gauntlets.

Nora: Huh?

(Y/n): Gauntlets and boots made from from a metal that can be harvested in the underworld to form strong weapons or incredible armour. Or for those that don't understand, weapons made form demonic metal.

As (Y/n) said this Jalter flew into the air by yang delivering an uppercut, which then she spins around to slam her flag onto the blond.

Bayonetta: Anyway I didn't find anything, but I did figure what that angels and demon was trying to do.

Dean: Oh, we still need to know what that's about.

Bayonetta: Ohh, we don't have to worry, those two was trying to summon a creature of chaos, and plan to blame us for summoning it so the army's of heaven and hell would attack us.

(Y/n): well then it is good that me and V dealt with them, we don't need heaven and hell to attack and causing mass panic among humans and Faunus for having to go to war against the forces of the supernatural.

Yang was pushed back only for her to stop but using the blades on the boots to stop her and to left some of the floor and kicks it to Jalter.

(Y/n): Don't destroy my floor Yang!

Ren: That what you are worried about.

Pyrrha: Yeah what about the force of heaven and hell coming to get payback

Dean: Please they don't care, along as it doesn't involves the supernatural world getting involved with the human world then they will stay out of it and won't care if two members where trying to cause chaos because they know we will kill them.

Sam: And it won't be the first time we here faced the wrath of both heaven and hell.

Both team looks at all the members of devil may cry.

Rose: Anyway, (Y/n) how did you meet the others?

(Y/n): That is a story for another time. So we don't have to worry about heaven or hell. So are main concern has to be the orbs.

Everyone looks to see Jalter flat on her back, she looks up to see Yang holding her hand out, Jalter then smiles and grasp it as Yang pulls her off the floor.

(Y/n): So Jalter welcome to devil may cry.