Problem's arise

[scene: Devil may cry]

(Y/n) & Jalter walked into the supernatural hunter base of operations, they looked to see V in the upstairs platform reading a book. Summer sitting at the desk going some paperwork, as Sam and Dean was playing a game of pool.

(Y/n): Hey mum

Summer: Hi (Y/n)

(Y/n): Hey guys

V: Hello

Sam/Dean: Hey/Sup

Jalter: Where's doom & Bayonetta?

Summer: He's off killing a few demons. As for Bayonetta, she killing some angels.

(Y/n): Is there any new jobs?

Summer: No, but there is something I would like you to check out

Jalter: What's up?

Summer: all the Grimm in the area are form a large group, this maybe something to worry about.

(Y/n): When you say every Grimm in the area?

Summer: Yes I mean every Grimm in the area.

Jalter: Okay, from what I know of the Grimm, that not normal

Dean: We think it has something to do with "her".

(Y/n): Salem, me and Jalter was talking about doing a job before the 1v1 fights begin, so we will go and have a look to see what's going on and maybe stop whatever is going on.

Summer: Good luck you two.

(Y/n) and Jalter then walked out of the building, (Y/n) then summoned his demonic motorcycle, Jalter then got on as the two zoomed off to the location shown them where the large body of Grimm are gathering on her scroll.

[scene change: Ironwood's main ship]

Ironwood was standing in the middle of the control room of the ship with a bunch of people on computers going over everything to keep security for the festival up to date and looking good, then one person notified Ironwood.

Computer worker 1: Sir someone it trying to hack our system.

Ironwood: active the firewalls and fortify the system.

C/W 1: Yes sir

Ironwood: Someone trace it back

C/W 2: On it

After a few minutes they managed to stop the hacker

C/W 2: Sir we got a location of the hack.

Ironwood: Thanks send some men, no android's, we don't want them to get hacked.

Atlas soldier: Yes sir.

Ironwood: Once you capture the hacker bring them in for questioning.

After Ironwood gave the order the soldier moved out. Ironwood then called ozpin

Ozpin: Hello James

Ironwood: Ozpin, we may have a bit of a problem, someone just tried to hack my systems.

Ozpin: That not good, did you stop them?

Ironwood: Yes some of my men prevented the hacker from succeeding also I just sent to some soldiers to capture the hacker for questioning.

Ozpin: This can't be a coincidence. A mysterious hacker and a large amount of Grimm gathering outside the kingdom, Summer just told me (Y/n) and another from Devil May Cry is going to check it out.

Ironwood: That is worrying, I get my people to change the patterns of my network and increase security a lot more.

Ozpin: That would most helpful, we can't have the festival ruined and let's not forget the chance to stop Salem.

Ironwood: Don't worry we will get it done.

He then hangs up and told him Team what to do.

[scene change: forest in Vale]

The sound of a motorcycle stopped as (Y/n) and Jalter made it to the area where all the Grimm is gathering at. The two walked as (Y/n) desummoned his motorcycle, from looking around the two final found the Grimm.

(Y/n): In the name everything holy that's a lot of Grimm.

Jalter: with that many they can flood Vale and destroy Beacon with this much.

The two remain silent as they see what could be hundreds to thousands of Grimm and the two notice a scorpion Faunus and the Grimm wasn't attacking him, conforming that this is Salem's doing.

(Y/n): We can't let the Grimm get to Vale

Jalter: Right, it's time for extermination