2 vs 2 rounds

[scene:  Vytal colosseum]

(Y/n) has made it back with Azrael now in his possession, he thanked Sam, Dean and Castiel for the help. He was walking with a drink in his hand as he went to rejoin his mother and uncle to watch his sister, after a few minutes of walking he made it to the seats and asked.

(Y/n): Is this seat taken?

Summer, Qrow, Winter and two members of Team RWBY turned and looked at him.

Qrow: No the seat isn't taken go ahead.

(Y/n) then sat down next to his mother.

(Y/n): What did I miss?

Summer: Well you missed Team SSSN beat Team NDGO as well as Team JNPR winning their match

(Y/n): Oh yeah I remember Team JNPR, they went on that job with Yang a while back. But how did Team SSSN beat Team NDGO, I have seen they fight in tournaments before.

Winter: Well let's just say it was by luck they did.

Summer: Anyway did you get it?

Rose and Blake looked confused, they knew that Yang and her family are involved with the supernatural but it doesn't change the fact they still have no clue about anything they do.

(Y/n): Yeah I got it and told the wizard of Oz

Qrow: So how did it go?

(Y/n): Well.

*Flashback*

Ozpin/Gylnda/Ironwood: WHAT!?

(Y/n): Calm down you three we don't need the whole school hearing you.

Ironwood: I sorry but you know the location of the sword Azrael.

Gylnda: The very sword used by the greatest assassin in history, that can inflict death upon anything and kill anyone regardless of immortality or not.

Ozpin: And You didn't tell anyone.

(Y/n): Yeah and it was only me and the angel of death Azrael themself knowing where it was and the only ones with the knowledge of getting it has given us a winning chance to end the wicked witch.

Ironwood: (Y/n) does have a point not to mention he do give us the opportunity to end Salem for good. Not to mention the Blade is supernatural related so it only makes sense that we don't know about it.

Ozpin: Yeah you have a good point with both of those. Thank you (Y/n) we may have chance of victory after all this time.

Gylnda: Salem's Grimm may have appeared but they didn't see or hear what you were getting as the Winchester brothers killed them.

*Flashback ends*

(Y/n): Well I say everything went smoothly, after we have the opportunity to win

Summer, Qrow and Winter nods in understanding as the four look back to see Yang and Weiss match.

(A/n: Don't own video)

The crowd Cheered at the victory, Yang and Weiss looks at they family members smiling and (Y/n) giving a thumbs up as Yang did it back.