Regrouping

[scene: Team RWBY dorm room]

Blake has returned to the dorm room where her team is waiting for to come back from the headmaster office.

Yang: So how did it go?

Blake: Well that hunch you had of not trusting that team was right Yang.

Blake then tell her team what she heard from Emerald and Mercury and Cinder. They plan to hack the server in the tower as well to get information on Yang. Well the group talked about this Yang walked over to belonging and looked through it. This caught everyone attention.

Yang: Where is it... Ah there it is.

Weiss: What that.

Yang: A book my brother gave me, this has a few spells and runes made for trapping and holding a person in place. The dance is in 5 days, so that gives a five day window to set a trap. *sighs* I wonder what my brother is doing right now.

[scene change: with (Y/n)]

(Y/n) just killed a small group of demon. As he was about to walk away a demon that was hiding to catch the hunter of guard was about to land a attack on him. Only to be shot in the hand by the double barrel revolver Blue rose without the hunter turning to look at the demon. After the shot the half demon hunter turned to the now dead demon with Blue rose in one hand and his devil sword in the other.

(Y/n): 'I wonder what Yang is doing right now. As well as Jalter'

He then heard a fight and the smell of fire, he then made it to the end of the road which lead to a drop, he looked down to see Jalter burning and stabbing a few demons her self. He then see a hellbat, it was looking at Jalter and had its back towards him.

(Y/n): 'smirks' *equip Beowulf*

He then jumped as high as he can and delivered a spinning axe kick to hellbat, slamming it onto another demon, killing both the demons and jumped away as they explode, causing the last demon Jalter was fighting stopped and turned to see what happened on to get it head cut off by Jalter's sword.

Jalter: I didn't need your help, but thanks

(Y/n): No Problem.

Both continue on the path to find the target. A powerful demon hiding somewhere in this abandoned town.