Family time

[scene: Beacon academy]

Yang was planning to spend time with her mum and brother, she is waiting outside for them. The other students was doing they everyday things. Yang didn't have to wait long, her mum and brother came up on cavaliere. She walks up to the two as Summer got of the back of the bike as (Y/n) got off as the bike weapon disappeared.

(Y/n): Hi Yang

Summer: hello Yang

Yang: Hi mum, hi (Y/n)

(Y/n): So are you going to show us around?

Yang: Yeah I'm, so please follow me.

The mother and son followed the daughter through out beacon, they passed by some classroom, some team dorm rooms and the dinner room.

Summer: I must say not much has changed since I was here.

Yang: Yeah I heard by some of the teachers that team STRQ was the best.

Summer: We were, I remember all the adventures and the dangerous things we did we were the best until...

(Y/n) then place his hand on Summer shoulder to help calm her down.

(Y/n): We know mum you don't have to say

Then both of summer's kids hugged her as she hugged them back, because of the memories of team STRQ falling part. However the family moment was ruined and the pain of a Faunus.

(Y/n): Give me a moment, I will be right back.

(Y/n) then walks away from them. Then a bunch of male screaming, shots being fired from what sounds like a shot gun, followed by the sound of people running away. (Y/n) walks back over with coyote a, leaning on his shoulder.

(Y/n): Who even was that armoured d___head.

Summer: (Y/n).

Yang: That was Cardin Winchester

Summer: how in the hell was that little S__t a Winchester!

After that how dealing they went back to spending the rest of the day together as a family.