The dance

[scene: Beacon academy]

Team RWBY are in dresses enjoying the dance at Beacon. Weiss and Blake are having a dance with Sun and Neptune, Rose was talking with some of the other students whereas Yang was greeting people at the door. She then looks to see two people arriving.

Yang: Enjoy the dance, you two.

The two was revealed to be Emerald and Mercury

Mercury: Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Both walked in as Yang watched them past, she pulled out her scroll and contacted Ozpin.

Yang: ' Both Emerald and Mercury are at the dance but no sign of Cinder'

Ozpin: 'Don't worry Yang, Everything is set up accordingly, so just enjoy the Dance, and let me deal with Cinder.'

Yang: 'Ok Ozpin'

She puts her scroll away as she goes off to go have a dance, meanwhile in the distance as Yang walks away, Someone can be seen jumping from rooftops to rooftops, the figure lands on a roof to reveal Cinder Fall

As Cinder lands on the rooftop she see her target the Vale ccts tower, she then press a button on her ear peace, with Mercury on the other end

Cinder: 'Anyone leaving?'

Mercury: 'No, No one is none the wiser on our end, yours?

Cinder looks to see a couple of guards

Cinder: 'Nothing I can't handle'.

She then hangs up as she then took out the guards outside the tower with out drawing attention to herself. She then walks in as the guards tried to stop her, Cinder then respond with attacking the guards with her blades and putting both together to form a bow and shooting the last 3 in the room. Cinder smirked at how easy this was, unknowingly walking right into a trap.

She walks into the elevator to go up to the computer room, as it went up, the doors opened on a floor and two more guards can in talking to each other as the doors closed and continue to go up, not realising that someone was behind them, when their did notice Cinder knocked both of them out. When the door opened on the computer floor both guards fell out.

Cinder: 'This was easy, now to upload that virus and hack into the system.'

She walked out of the elevator doors and passed the two knocked out guards. As she put her foot down, a invisible magic circle activated, trapping her in the circle.

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office the notification for the magic circle in the ccts tower went off, signaling that Cinder has fallen right into the trap, as Ozpin stood up and was a low level teleportation into the computer room. Once he did he see Cinder trying to get out of the magic circle but with the runes incorporated into the circle she can't use the power she stolen from the fall maiden.

Ozpin: Not so easy is it.

Cinder then looks to see Ozpin with a shocked expression.

Ozpin: It took me years learning on how to break a magic circle, but I'm sure Salem has told you all about that.

Cinder: how did you know?

Ozpin: Well some of my students thought there wasn't something right about you and your team Mrs Fall. The one who stole half of Ambers power.

Cinder then tried harder to get out.

Ozpin: I wouldn't try if I was you, magic suppression runes stops any magical being or anyone with magic from getting out. We got you Cinder Fall.