Talk between hunters

[scene: devil may cry]

(Y/n) has made it back into his shop and sat down at his desk with a book that might give him some idea of what is going on.

(Y/n): Why did an angel and a demon meet up? It makes no sense for them, they have been against each other for eons.

Then Bayonetta made herself known.

Bayonetta: You are right about that dear.

(Y/n) then turns his head to see both Bayonetta and the doom slayer playing a game of pool.

Bayonetta: Does your current rambling has something to do with that mission you finished?

(Y/n): Yes in-fact, I went to stop a high ranking angel and a high ranking demon from meeting up. When I got there with V, who was in the area, it seems that both the angel and demon was planning to do something.

Bayonetta: well isn't that a bother, those pesky angels and demons are up to something.

(Y/n): Does you friend down low know anything.

Bayonetta: No she is just in the dark as the rest of us.

The three looked at Bayonetta shadow to see the shadow of Madama butterfly

Doom slayer:....

Bayonetta: Clam down doom, Madama is on our side.

Doom slayer then turns his attention back to the pool table and took his shot, just then the ball fall in, the door opened to reveal V walking in.

(Y/n): Welcome back V

Bayonetta: Hello darling.

V walks in and place the shadow like orb next to light and blood orbs

Bayonetta: Oh so you also have one, the one that is the opposite of the mine I got

V: Indeed I wondered through the supernatural library and found nothing these orbs could be used for instead of strength ones self.

(Y/n): Interesting, well it best we keep these out of unwanted hands.

V: That will be most advised.

(Y/n): Well I going to visit my sister. My mum is already there.

The others nodded as (Y/n) left.