1v1 part 1

[Scene: Vytal colosseum]

The board to show who will be fighting was spinning to show who will be fighting first to show Yang fighting against Sun so the other fighters went off the platform as the platform raised, the crowd was cheering as the people from beacon and they families was cheering for Yang where as the people from Haven and they families was cheering for Sun.

Neptune: Come on Sun, show her who's boss.

Scarlet: You better win this for haven academy, Sun.

Weiss: You better win against him Yang.

(Y/n): Teach him a lesson in butt kicking sis.

Both fighters both got ready and are just waiting for the announcer.

Announcer: both contestants are ready, now fight.

Yang charges at Sun to get In close with her ember Celica at the ready as Sun has his weapon in its staff mode and wait as Yang charges, as Yang got to him, Sun tries to knock her off her feet as Yang jumped and fires a shot at him, Sun jumps back as Yang continues her assault on the monkey Faunus.

Meanwhile in the stand (Y/n) notice that Blake isn't cheering, he then realised why.

(Y/n): Don't know who to root for Blake?

The other then turned to the cat Faunus as she looks back

Rose: You not sure to root for your partner or your fellow Faunus Blake.

Blake stayed silent as the knew they were right as Blake didn't know who to root for.

Back with Yang and Sun, Sun was now on the offensive with his weapon in its duel shotgun nunchucks, as he tries to hit Yang with his nunchucks or blast her with the shotgun function instead as Yang was dancing around them reminding the people from devil may cry, of a certain witch. As Sun got in close Yang moved around him and grabbed his tail and throw him Away, Sun got back up, then he wrapped his tail around his waist so it looks like a furry belt. Yang then launched forward and started throwing punches at Sun has he dodged them, however he took a few to the chest and one to the nose, he then responded by firing a blast from one of his shotguns at Yangs face. After that he moved back to see his aura was already about to hit the red as Yang was in the yellow.

He then tried a new tactic, he put his weapon into staff mode but left two part dangling by the chain, so it at like a three section staff, He rushed Yang with weapons in hand and started landing hits on her slamming the part connected by the chain, all over her body chipping away at her aura getting her close to the red only for Yang to grab his arm, she pulls him in and land a devastating punch to the gut knocking the wind out of him.

Announcer: Winner for the first match for the one on one fight is Yang xiao long from Beacon