Talk between friends

[scene: Beacon academy]

Team RWBY and JNPR was sitting at a table eating their dinner. When they hear something, then yang gets up then walks towards the noise, after a few minutes she came back over. And groans.

Yang: Cardin and his cronies never learn.

Pyrrha: Well what do you expect from them?

Yang: Him not being an as___e, I swear, he puts the name Winchester to shame with his antics.

Weiss: Wait you know the Winchester name?

Yang: I only know two Brothers that works with use.

Blake: So more friends of your family.

Yang: Yeah

Jaune: Yang, I was meaning to ask who was armoured individual we meet?

Yang: Oh That's the Doom Slayer

Blake: How do you know him?

Yang: Oh I meet him from (Y/n)

Rose: How did he meet the slayer?

Yang: Oh, both meet in hell killing demons.

Rose, Weiss and Blake knew that (Y/n) was half demon so he could go to hell whereas team JNPR didn't know.

Rose: Anyway what's your brother doing now?

Yang: I think he is on another job.

Nora: What Yang has a brother?

Yang: Yes I do even though I'm adopted

Weiss: That reminds me what about your parents, you birth parents?

Yang then went silent and both teams grew tense at how silent the blonde girl was.

Rose: You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Yang: It okay, it's needs to be said anyway. Growing up it was just me and my father Tai Xiao Long, that where my last name comes from. When I was a kid, (Y/n) who was a kid as well lost his father in a demon attack, and him and his mum was grieving, ozpin had a mission for (Y/n)'s mum Summer but because she was grieving my dad Tai take the mission instead. He died on that mission. When news hit he was dead, (Y/n) and Summer took me in to be part of they family as Summer and Tai was teammates. So I didn't go with my uncle, because it was to dangerous to be around him and so I don't end up in a bad household.

Ren: What about your mother?

Yang: What about her, she left after I was born, I never knew. I don't need her then, I don't need her now.

After that both team finished eating in silence and went to class to continue the school day.