Team SSSN vs Team NDGO

[scene: Vytal colosseum]

Yang was walking with Summer and Qrow to sit next to her team to watch the next match so they talked on the way.

Yang: I noticed that Cinder and her team are gone, what happened?

Qrow: Well firecracker, with the help of you and your team, we found out that Cinder Fall was the one responsible for autumn's condition, but with the help of your brother we got that resolved and her teammates are being charged and sentenced for their crimes.

Yang: Speaking of my brother, where his he?

Summer: He is looking for a few weapons that might help with "you know who".

Yang: But isn't she immortal?

Qrow: Yeah I thought the same then (Y/n) told us he know a few locations to weapons that can kill immortals.

Yang: Well let's hope he can get one of them at least.

Summer: I agree.

With them talking that made it into the colosseum and noticed Yang team was with a atlas military officer that Qrow knows.

Qrow: Well didn't expect to see you here Ice queen.

Yang's Teammates and the woman looked to Qrow, Weiss was about to say something but the Atlas officer spoke.

Atlas officer: I didn't know you were here Qrow and not drunk for change

Qrow: Nice to see you to Winter.

Weiss: Winter you know him?

Winter: I do.

Summer: No fight you two, we here to spend time with family and watch the Tournament, remember.

The group then walked off towards their seats to watch the next match was team Sssn vs team Ndgo

(A/n: Don't own video)

To say the professional huntsman, huntress and the atlas specialist wonder how these are next generation after them. Winter then turns to Qrow and quietly asks

Winter: What's going on with "Her"

Qrow: Right forgot, James told you, but we might have a way to kill her for good.

Meanwhile elsewhere

(Y/n) was with Sam and Dean in their car, driving to out of Vale.

Sam: So there is a few weapons that can kill immortals, which one are you thinking of getting?

Dean: Yeah not many immortal killing weapons are easy to find you know

(Y/n): I know so that why if a situation like this was to happen I had a weapon already hidden way.

Dean: You have a immortal killing weapon stored away, I'm not surprised.

(Y/n): It's me, we are talking about.

Sam: He's got a point there, anyway which weapons is it it?

(Y/n): The sword of death

Then Dean stop the car as him and Sam Look at him

Both: WHAT!?!?