Attack on Grimm (Jalter)

[Scene: Grimm lands]

Jalter and the teams of huntsmen and Huntress have walk out of the portal on for the ground to rumble. Jalter looks into the distance to see a massive green explosion. Already seen it, she knew who was behind that. After everyone came out. Jalter started shouting out orders for them, which they followed. Jalter then ran towards the Grimm that was like to be the boss. After run a far distance, she see a blue light. She moved out of the way to realise it wasn't normal blue light, it was blue fire. She then turns to see her would be attacker to see a massive Grimm. That had to be the boss

Jalter: So your the Grimm that I'm killing, well let's see who burns first.

(A/n: Don't own image & not as big)

The Grimm swing it tail at Jalter, she ducked under it and used her sword to cut the underneath of the beast. As she made her way towards the direction of the head, the Grimm tried to catch her in it jaws, which it did. Only for Jalter to use her flagpole to open the mouth, so she jumped out with her flagpole as the Grimm's jaw slam shut.

Jalter: I'm not your food you ugly motherf__ker.

The Grimm then charging it azure flame and Jalter was getting ready to use her hellfire. The two fires attacks went off, both clashed against each other causing both fires to put each other out. After that the Grimm looked towards it prey to see she was gone. He then looked around to try and find her. Only for it to be caught off guard as hellfire made it way to it from behind. After it was caught in the fire, spear seemingly manifested from the Grimm and pierced through its body and limbs. Jalter then ran from behind and jumped into the air to cut the head off. Once she did the Grimm turns to dust, and the spears disappeared.

Jalter: That done now to help the others kill the witch bitch of at old man ex-wife.