V

[scene: city]

(Y/n) and V just meet up after killing the surrounding demons around them.

V: So what brings you to this side of Vale?

(Y/n): I'm on a job to a stop between a meeting of a high ranking angel and a high ranking demon.

Griffon, V's demon bird flew in and says

Griffon: What that doesn't make sense? Why would a Angel and a Demon, meet up together in the first place?

V: Curious, for something like this to happen, it would mean that either these angel and demon are up to something, or they something going on in the background.

(Y/n): Well I know, that something going on, and I need to put a stop to it.

V: I will accommodate you on these. You might need the help.

(Y/n): Thanks V, Now we have an angel and a demon to stop.

As the two went on to finish the job. (Y/n) told V about the blood orb he found and the light orb Bayonetta found.

V: Well that is interesting

Griffon: Yeah it sounds like Bayonetta found the opposite to the one you found V.

(Y/n): Wait what?

V the pulls out an orb as well, however this one was a dark and shadowy one.

(Y/n): From what Rodin said that Bayonetta's orb is angelic, then yours must be demonic.

V then puts the orb away.

V: It seems these orbs are more important then we thought.

(Y/n): Seems like it.