vytal festival

[scene: Vytal festival colosseum]

Team RWBY of Beacon was face Team ARBN of Haven, with Team RWBY looking like they will be victorious, because of the extra combat experience they got, with Yang and the members of devil may cry. Speaking of the members of devil may cry, two members was sitting in the audience with a huntsman watching the fight. These were (Y/n) & Summer from Devil May Cry and Yang's biological uncle Qrow Branwen. A lone huntsman who is either drunk or away on missions. Lucky for Team ARBN and everyone else who is fighting in this tournament, Yang is not using her new weapons she got from Rodin.

Yang then grabs Blake weapon as Black was ready to launch Yang towards the dazed Team who is all together ready to get launched outside the arena as Yang smiles and delivers a powerful punch and sent the team out of bounds. After that team RWBY left the arena to go get something to eat, they met up with (Y/n), Summer and Qrow who just finished ordering their food.

Yang: Hey guys mind, if we join?

(Y/n): Not at all, have a look on the menu for anything that interests you.

Rose: Wouldn't you be worried about what we order?

(Y/n): Not at all, it's my treat.

Blake: Thanks, so what did you guys ordered?

Summer: I got a fish and chips.

Blake: I think, I will have the same.

Qrow: (Y/n) and I, both got a mixed grilled

Weiss: Really I expected (Y/n) to get a pizza.

(Y/n): I don't deny that I like pizza but it's not the only food I will eat.

Rose ordered a burger meal with chips on the side as Weiss ordered a curry with low slat, the group eat their food and talked amongst themselves, after eating they went to continue watching the tournament, Summer noticed (Y/n) looking off in the distance.

Summer: What is it?

(Y/n): Don't know, but be ready in case anything happens.

Summer: You think it has something to do with Salam?

(Y/n): Maybe, all the other larger threats are already dead as us and everyone else from devil may cry and other alias have already killed the rest and anything else in the supernatural world wants nothing to do with the normal world and won't risk exposing themselves if they're planning something. So it might be Salam and her Grimm.

Summer: You know what, after the tournament finishes, let's go and finish Salam and her Grimm.

(Y/n): Good Idea.

After that both went to join back up with the group to continue to enjoy the rest of the tournament.