Attack on Grimm (Doom)

[scene: Grimm lands]

The moment the Doom Slayer walked out of the portal the first thing he saw was an army of Grimm. So like what he does best, he started to massacre the army in front of him. He rushes towards the army and used the flame bleach to light the Grimm on fire followed by him using the combat shotgun with the sticky grenade upgrade to blast up the Grimm. Afterwards he used his chaingun in turret mode to moe down the Grimm, from the onslaught. After that he just decided to to punching and ripping the Grimm apart.

When he was finished he moved forward to he noticed a larger body of Grimm. He then smirked under his helmet. He changed the energy of the BFG into his suit and launched him self into the air. When he was above the Grimm he then came down like a meteor and slammed dead centre of the large group of Grimm causing a large green explosion to go off shaking the ground. After causing that a large Grimm charged towards Doom. Doom jumped over it and blood punched it back causing the Grimm to fall on its face. It got up and shook its head and turned to the slayer.

 It got up and shook its head and turned to the slayer

(A/n: Don't own image)

The Doom Slayer pulled out his super shotgun and move out of the way as the Grimm fired a laser from its eye. The Grimm rushed at Doom to kick him. Doom then jumps above the leg and fired a blast from his shotgun to the beast's chest causing it to move backwards only for the flaming hooks on the shotgun launched themselves into its chest as the chain pulled Doom in to fire off another shotgun blast to the Chest.

The Grimm tried to swipe at the Slayer on for Doom to pull out his crucible sword. He then slashed the Grimm's second par of arms. Doom then switched to the rocket launcher and knocked the thing back, after that it got up to only see a green light.

Doom just finished off the Grimm with the BFG, he switched of his plasma rifle and looked for more Grimm to kill.