𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

➤ 明司 千春 Akashi chiharu

➤ Sleepy head
- Lost puppy (by senju)

➤ 1- 6

➤ December 8, 1993

➤ female

➤ 武臣 Takeomi (older brother)
- 武臣 Haruchiyo (older brother)
- 千Senju (older sister)

Your mouth stink just like my papa's feet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰𝗘𝗧𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬❱

➤ The surname Akashi means "bright" (明) (aka) and "preside over" (司) (shi).
➤The name chiharu means "thousand" (千) (chi) and "spring" (春) (haru).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬❱

Chiharu is playful and childlike person, who loves to joke and play pranks only around her siblings and to those people she considers her close friends. She loves to sleep, specially when she knows she's with her siblings or close friends, so that they can give her a piggy back ride.

People usually thought, chiharu to be a cold person, due to her being a blunt, always saying exactly what she think without trying to be polite. Additionally, she only try to interact to strangers she get interest with or get annoyed with.

Chiharu is also describe to be a troublemaker young girl, who randomly fight a group of delinquents who she sees hanging out on the side of the streets or even in her school, only because she just feels like it, causing some of her friends getting involve in the fight.

And despite of always sleeping during class and never try to listen to the lesson. Chiharu still smart and always manage to be in top 1 in her class, however she can be dump sometimes.

Chiharu is deep down a very kind individual, willing to take drastic measures in order to protect those she cares about specially her older brother, Haruchiyo. However if any of her friends try to hurt or betray Haruchiyo, she wouldn't think twice to eliminate them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔❱

➤ Her favorite food are ice cream (chocolate and vanilla flavor only)
- Chocolates
- Crumbled egg (with design)
- milk

➤ Dislikes getting disturb from her sleep.
- Dislikes people have strong unpleasant smell.

➤ Her image color is pink.

➤ The person she respects or admired is her older brother, haruchiyo and herself.

➤ The person she dislikes or fear is no one.