𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Nii chan!" The pink haired girl called out as she immediately got out of the black car and run beside her older brother who walk by the juvie to wait for his captain to get release.
" Are you really going to do this?"

Chiharu asked with her voice sounding so worry and sad that haruchiyo didn't failed to notice it. He narrowed his eyes at his little sister as he sternly asked...

" Why are you getting so worry and sad, haru?" Haruchiyo stared down at chiharu waiting for her to say what he wanted her to say.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and immediately look away from him.
" I just don't want you to commit a crime." She whispered sadly that made Haruchiyo to feel relief and formed a smile behind his mask.

" So my baby sister's worried about me" He raised his hand and patted chiharu's head before his smile suddenly disappeared and he expression change to a serious one.
" I'm glad"

A few minutes of waiting. The siblings finally spotted mucho lazily walk out the juvie.

" Captain!" Haruchiyo called out, to which the tall man stopped from walking and turned his head to look at him. " Congratulations on getting out."

"Sanzu" Mucho eyed the to siblings infront of him and formed a warm smile on hia face, as he went to approach the young girl who he have been wanting to see for months, wondering how she is doing.

" You grown up so fast, aren't you Haru?" Mucho sweetly spoke as he raise a hand to patted chiharu's head, only to be stopped by Haruchiyo who was quick to pull her behind him.

Mucho diverted his gaze at the pink haired boy and look at him in pure confusion. The boy smiled at him with his eyes closed as he spoke...

" Can you follow me, captain?" Haruchiyo asked politely, and without even thinking twice the tall man immediately nodded his head in agreement.

Before they all went inside the black car, mucho eyed the young girl once again, only to see her staring at him with a furrowed eyebrows, seeming like she's giving him a warning but mucho didn't notice it and just gave her a soft smile.

When they arrived at their destination, Haruchiyo grabbed a huge bag and went out of the car with his little sister and mucho following him from behind.

Mucho look around the place in confusion. " This is..."

Haruchiyo stopped from walking and began unzipping the huge bag.
" The wharf where the kanto incident was decided." Haruchiyo explained.