𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The pink haired girl took a quick glance of their house before she proceed on walking towards kakucho, who's leaning his back on his car with his hands inserted inside his pocket patiently waiting for her.

When his eyes landed on her, kakucho immediately formed a soft smile on his face and went to patted her head playfully.

" Did you enjoy talking to her?" He asked, which chiharu smile at him and nodded her head.

" I did."

Kakucho warmly stared at her for a few minutes before he pinch both of her cheeks, making chiharu to annoyingly smacked his hand away from her as she spoke...

"Quit treating me like a kid, and let's go home already."

Kakucho let put a chuckle as he nodded his head. He turn around to opened the door for chiharu and close it when she got in.

Chiharu stared at their house through the car window until her friend began to drove away. She felt so upset that she couldn't stay any longer with her older sister, and look around the house to see if something changed.

She let out an audible breath as she lean her back on the seat to take a rest, but before she could even close her eyes, kakucho suddenly started to talk...

" The boss want to see you." He informed, with his eyes still focused on the road.

Chiharu casted her eyes to the side to look at him in confusion, not having any clue on why mikey want to see her in the middle of the night specially when he just told her yesterday to rest...

" why?" She simply asked.

Kakucho shrugged his shoulder as he spoke..." I also don't know. He just messaged me to bring you to him."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she let out a sighed, thinking that maybe mikey will order her to kill again or he'll just ask her to buy him a taiyaki.

When they arrived in their hideout, chiharu slam the door open and immediately got out of kakucho's car before some of their bodyguards could open it for her. Kakucho walk beside her and lead her up the rooftop where their boss is patiently waiting for her.

Chiharu stopped from walking and turn to the boy beside her as she spoke..." You can go home now, kaku."

Kakucho stared at her for a few minutes, feeling hesitate to leave her alone with mikey, but he knew she'll be furious if he didn't obey her, so he soon nodded his head and went back inside their hideout.

Chiharu diverted her lazy gaze at mikey who is silently admirring the beautiful view of the lighs from the buildings and cars. She began to walk a near him and greet him by bowing her head slightly.