𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Just leave, takeomi!" The pink haired boy yelled furiously as he tried not to let his older brother get inside their house by blocking his way.

The man furrowed his eyebrows as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. He move away from haruchiyo and shot him a death glare. All he just wanted is to visit his sibling yet haruchiyo being a crazy person, forbidden him to get inaide their house for some unknown reason. But takeomi thought that maybe he took his drugs once again.

" Stop taking drugs, haruchiyo!" He yelled to which an irk my formed on his yunger brother's temple.

" I don't take drugs anymore, old man!" He yelled pushing takeomi away from him even more. "Leave already or i'll just kill yo-"

Before haruchiyo could even finished his words, a soft and calm voice suddenly called out him in confusion, making him abruptly stop yelling and turn around to see his little sister.

" Nii chan."

Chiharu was so curioused on what's going on between her two older brothers arguing about something, so she just decided to go downstairs to know about it, even though Haruchiyo told her not to let takeomi see her.

" what are you doing here?" Her older brother questioned in a very soft way, while still blocking the door.
" Go back in your room, will go at your favorite cafe later, okay?"

Chiharu formed a small smile on her face as she slowly nodded her head. She tilted her head slightly to the side to take a look at her other older brother behind haruchiyo and saw him staring at him with furrowed eyebrows.

She turned around and began to walk back inside her room, closing the door, she heard haruchiyo continue on yelling at takeomi but she couldn't hear it clearly, so she decided bto just read some booka while waiting for her older brother.

After a few minutes later. Chiharu heard her door softly open, revealing none other than haruchiyo who is smilling at her like nothing happened between him and takeomi.

" Let's go?" He asked to which chiharu excitedly nodded her head in response.

While walking towards the cafe, The pink haired girl turned to her older brother and saw him wearing a small smile on his face, seeming like he's in the mood, yet it confused her since he never been like this whenever his in the mood before. He most likely going to kill some random person or just go to club.

" Nii chan?" Chiharu softly called out, receiving only a questioning hummed from her older brother. " What takeomi nii doing at our house earlier".

Haruchiyo tightened his grip on chiharu's hand and slowly turn to the side to look at her in a gentle way.

" He just want to mess with me, that's all." He answered while smilling with his eyes closed.

Chiharu nodded her head in understanding as she sadly look down on the ground and stayed silence until they finally reached her favorite cafe. Even though haruchiyo put up a warm smile on his face and softly stared at her, chiharu still could tell that he is lying.