𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POVPresent

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
Present

" She's late again!" The blue curly haired boy yelled while serving tonkotsu ramen to hinata and takemichi.

His brother who is smilling with his eyes close, nodded his head in agreement. " As always" Nahoya added.

Takemichi tilted his head slightly to the side as he felt curioused on who the two siblings was talking about.
But he soon shrugged it off and slowly lowered his head down on his tonkotsu ramen, thinking about his female best friend that didn't showed up in pah chin's wedding yesterday.

He haven't seen her after the tenjiku's fight. He went to search for her in the past to say goodbye but he couldn't find her along with her older brother. Takemichi was supposed to feel happy for finally having a great future but he somehow felt something is messing, and that is Sanzu Chiharu's not with them.

" Is she still working with mitsuya right now?" Souya asked, as he turned to look at his older brother who is busy washing the dishes.

"probably" Nahoya simply answered. Placing the last plate that he washed on its placed and diverted his gaze at his brother. " Have you already contacte inui?" He asked, receiving a nodded from souya as he explain...

" He said she's still not home and we don't have to worry because he'll drive her here when she got home."

The grin on nahoya's face grew wider, with an irk mark form on his temple.
" I'll punch her real hard if i found out she's just wondering in the streets beating up some group of delinquents."

After hearing nahoya's words, takemichi immediately tensed up as his words seemed to reminds him of what chiharu usually do in the past.
He quickly look up at the two siblings, with his eyes full of hope.

" Who's this girl, you are talking about?" He asked to which both the siblings raised a brow at him in confusion. Confused on how he suddenly forgot about the girl he always visit and asked her to hang out with him and hinata.