𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" So, you called me here just to ask me to hangout with you tomorrow?"

The slightly Droopy eyes girl asked, while furiously staring at The young boy in front of her, who just got back from eating kids meal with draken, for about an hours. She had patiently waited for him, expecting they do something fun, like eat dorayaki or beat someone in the streets.

" Yes." Mikey happily formed a smile on his face, as he nodded his head.
" Are you free tomorrow?".

Instead of answering his question. Chiharu gritted her teeth in anger, as she immediately turn around and grabbed her backpack that placed on the couch.

" I just wasted my fucking time." She snarled, making mikey confusedly watched her began walking out their house. Clueless about his friend's sudden leave.

" Where are you going, chi chin?".

" I'm gonna go back to school." Chiharu coldly answered, not even bothering to glance at mikey and just walked out their house with her hand inside her pocket.

A sweat run down on emma's temple, who's been watching them in silence. She immediately stood up from the couch that she was sitting as she  went inside her room to wear her school uniform, grabbing her bag and immediately run after chiharu.

" Haru kun!" Emma called out loudly, as when her eyes landed on the young girl walking calmly, alone in the streets.

Chiharu flinch a bit from the sudden female voice calling her name from behind. she stopped from walking and turn her head to see who it was.

" Emma?" She confusedly mumbled in shocked, watching the honey blonde haired girl run towards her, while breathing so heavily and sweatsRunning down her face

Running down her face.

" What do you want?" Chiharu coldly asked, wearing her usual bored expression as she stared at emma, waiting for her to answer her query.

"Let's... walk together. I believe we go to the same school." Emma nicely answered as she gave the bleach blonde haired girl a smile with her eyes closed.