𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Why can't owii chan hawu come with us?" The little girl asked to her older brother who is carrying her, while tears already forming on her eyes.

Takeomi sadly shook his head. " He can't come, chiharu. He need to go to school" The little girl started crying as she look down to the side to see haruchiyo walking with senju, wearing their school uniform.

She look at him with such pleading eyes, as she reach out her hand, wanting him to get her out of takeomi's arms.

" Hawuuuu, hawuuuu!" She called out her older brother's name who couldn't do anything but to stare at her with sadness in his eyes. Knowing that, takeomi will get mad if he'll do what their little sister's telling him to do.

The oldest akashi let out a sigh, and patted his little sister's back, inorder to calm her down, however it made her cry even louder.

The green eyes little girl formed a wide smile on her face as she went to hold chiharu's small hand, making her stop from crying and look at senju in confusion.

" Don't worry, chiharu! Onee chan, will go home early to get you!" She sweetly spoke, with her voice full of joy, to which Chiharu wipe off her tears and slowly nodded her head in understanding.

She wrap her soft arms around takeomi's neck and rest her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes to sleep.  Making the oldest akashi to let out a sigh in relief and smile warmly.

He turned down to his side to look at his two siblings as he stopped from walking, earning the both of their attention." Take care, and better behave yourself, okay?" Takeomi asked for confirmation. In which haruchiyo and senju nodded their head with a smile before they walk in opposite direction.

" Bye bye, chiharu!!" Both the young siblings happily shouted to their younger sister who remained sleeping in takeomi's arms, while waving their hands at her.

After a few minutes of walking, takeomi finally arrived his friends house, reaching at their front door, he already saw shinichiro, wakasa and benkei waiting patiently for chiharu to arrived.

Their level of happiness rose to ecstatic as when their eyes landed on the sleeping little girl's figure.

Shinichiro was the first one to approach the two siblings and give the oldest akashi a grin with his eyes close. " I know you will agree!".

Takeomi just rolled his eyes in annoyance. " I need to go somewhere important, that's why."  He granted while staring at his friend with his lazy eyes, before he gently shake his little sister body, to wake her up.