𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"HARU!" The blonde haired boy shouted on the top of his lungs, trying to wake up the woman who is sleeping peacefully on her bed.
" It's already afternoon, Get up!"

Chiharu annoyingly furrowed her eyebrows as she rubbed her eyes lazily. Today was supposed to be her day off and she already planned on sleeping the whole day, but the devil inui, have to always ruin it for her and always acting like an older brother or more like a father.

Chiharu let out an audible breath before closing her eyes to continue her sleep, but she quickly sat up when she heard her door room slammed open, revealing none other than inui who is already furrowing his eyebrows furiously.

" You haven't eat your breakfast!" He yelled while walking towards the sleepy girl and grabbed her wirst, dragging her towards the kitchen.
" Why do you even always wear turtleneck clothes when you sleep?" He questioned but chiharu is still too sleepy to even amswer him.

" Now, Eat up" He made her sat on a chair infront of a food that he made just for her. A wide smile tugged on the corners of chiharu's lips as she immediately grab a spoon and began eating her food happily.

The blonde haired boy formed a warm smile on his face as he sat across the table and silently admired the girl infront him. Wishing that nothing will changed between them and just stay like this forever. He want to take care of chiharu just like how an older brother would do and make sure to always make her happiest person. But the problem is...

" Ruru?" Inui softly called out. Chiharu look up to him with her mouth full and let out a questioning hummed. " Are you still searching for your brother?"

He suddenly asked, making chiharu to swallow the food in her mouth and confusedly stared at him as she ask...
" Why you suddenly ask?"

The boy shrugged his shoulder.
" Nothing, i just want to know." He granted as he rest his chin on his palm, waiting for the girl's exact answer.

Chiharu stared at him for a few seconds before slowly lowering her head down, seeming like she's thinking of words to answer. Inui badly want to know but the looking at chiharu's eyes made him feel a bit guilty. Her eyes were full of sadness and worry, she stared down on her food with no interest at all.

" Ummm... Do you want to go out today?!" Inui broke the silence, forming nervous smile on his face as he immediately stood up and went to patted the girl's head, but that didn't made her sad expression change at all.

" Yes." She suddenly spoke, making inui to pause with his eyes widened in shocked. " I'm... Still searching for my big bro."

Inui sadly look down at chiharu as he made his hand fall to his side, feeling sadness thinking that maybe one day, she'll finally find haruchiyo and also leave him just like how his older sister and friend did. He can lose everything but not chiharu. She's so precious to him that he could give up on everything just to be by her side.