𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Its been months since Haruchiyo and chiharu had ran away together and joined a gang named tokyo manji gang where their childhood friend, manjiro is the leader.

Both of the siblings, would sometimes heard about their older brother and the others, were trying to search for them, but not even once they think about going back home, knowing that they have already enjoy their life without them.

They decided to forget about their past and start a new life, pretending as if like they don't have any family besides the both of them and even changed their last name.

The sweet and kind little girl before is now know to be a ruthless and cold person. Only know nothing but to beat some random delinquents she found hanging around the streets or even some members in toman.

But despite of that, chiharu still behave the way she is before, when she's only around haruchiyo, and the people she's closed with.

She have no regret running away with her older brother, knowing that she could finally do whatever she have wanted to do before.

" Have you seen the sexy girl who passed by earlier?" The man in front of chiharu, whispered, asking other man beside him, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Chiharu furrowed her eyebrows in irritation, as she tried to just ignore them and focus on what manjiro was talking about in front of them.

" Hey, are you even listening?" The man spoke once again, after when the other man refused to answer his questions, knowing that, he knew about chiharu is standing behind them.

" Hey!" Chiharu yelled, earning all the toman members who gathered around for a gang meeting. " Can you fucking shut up?!, I can't hear what manjiro was talking about!".

The boy that she was staring at, flinch as his whole body trembled in fear. Hoping the girl he thought to be a boy, won't punch him just like what she always did to the other members who she got annoyed at.

" I-i'm sorry, haru kun. I'll be quiet now." He nervously apologize, but before he knew it. The young girl is already in front of him and landed a powerful punch on his face, causing him to let out a squeak and fall on the ground.

" I hate you." Chiharu inserts her hands inside her pocket and started walking pass the boy before she turned her head around and cast
eyes downwards to look at the unconscious boy on the ground.

" Chiharu inserts her hands inside her pocket and started walking pass the boy before she turned her head around and cast eyes downwards to look at the unconscious boy on the ground