𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" We'll wait here." The tall man spoke to the droopy blue eyes girl who only nodded her head in response and began to walk towards takemichi's house.

Chiharu slowly lowered her head down and found her hands shaking uncontrollably. She furrowed her eyebrows and immediately inserted her hands inside her pocket, not knowing exactly why she's shaking.
She took a deep breath and walk inside takemichi's house and went straight to his room, where him and his friends probably hanging out together.

When she opened his door room, seven pair of eyes immediately stared at her in shocked, with pure worry and relief that can be seen in them.

" Chiharu!" Chifuyu stood up from the chair that he was sitting and quickly made his way towards the young girl who just stared at him blankly.

" Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly, grabbing both of her shoulder and look at her straight in the eye.

Chifuyu felt himself tense up, as he saw how different his best friend stared at him. He couldn't describe it but he somehow feel so hurt and sad.
Thinking that maybe she's still mad at them for not coming to their house to celebrate Christmas and new year together.

He furrowed his eyebrows worriedly as he spoke..." Haru, i'm so sorr-"

" Move, chifuyu." The young girl spoke so coldly, cutting the young boy's words who's eyes widened in shock. " I need to talk with takemichi"

Chiharu continued as she grabbed his hand and take it off her shoulders harshly. She glance at him for a second and immediately made her way towards the yellow haired boy, only to be stop by the black haired boy who suddenly grabbed her wrist.

" Haru, what's wrong?" He asked with his voice full of concern. Chiharu irritatedly furrowed her eyebrows and gritted her teeth.

" Let go, baji" She ordered furiously, but baji seemed to not notice how angry she is and just remained holding onto her wrist.

" I have no time to talk about what is already in the past." Chiharu turned her head to look at baji as she whispered... " I don't give a fuck about it anymore"

Her voice was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear what she said clearly, making them swallow a huge lump in their throats with their eyes widened.

Baji furrowed his eyebrows as he felt hesitate to let her go, but he eventually soon obeyed her and took a step away from her.

Chiharu continue on walking towards takemichi as she softly call out..." Chi kun?" The yellow haired boy flinch a bit from her voice and nervously give her a smile.