𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

5 YEARS OLD CHIHARU

" Do i really need to go? Onii chan haru?" The bleach blond haired little girl asked with sadness that could be hear in her voice. While her and her two older siblings, walking to her sides towards their school.

Her older brother who is holding her small hand, lowered his head to look at her. " Yes. You can't miss your first day of school." He softly answered with a smile, to which chiharu just furrowed her eyebrows in frustration.

Takeomi had a hard time forcing their little sister to go to school. He spend almost the whole day yesterday, just to convince the little girl who is hiding under haruchiyo's bed while crying so loud.

However, after when he saided she'll be spending more time with her older brother, Haruchiyo. She immediately calmed down from crying and soon agree with still having hesitation.

The oldest akashi, felt guilt to see his baby sister crying. However, thinking about it. He won't be taking care of her that much and can finally be able to hang out with shinichiro and others again, if his little sister will start to go to school.

Chiharu diverted her gaze to her older sister who is happily walking beside her and went to tug her school uniform to get her attention.

Senju flinch a bit as she confusedly look down at her little sister. " What is it, Baby sister?" She softly asked with a smile.

" Can we get ice cream with onii chan, after school?" Chiharu stared at her with a pleading eyes to which senju let out a chuckle and patted her head.

" Sure".

"Really?!" Chiharu formed a bright smile on her face as she stared at senju in joy.

" You little shit!" A woman suddenly yelled, with her voice clearly laced with anger, causing senju and chiharu to flinch and immediately turn at the direction of the voice, only to see a woman with a very furious look on her face, while looking d...

" You little shit!" A woman suddenly yelled, with her voice clearly laced with anger, causing senju and chiharu to flinch and immediately turn at the direction of the voice, only to see a woman with a very furious look on her face, while looking down on their older brother.