𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The pink haired boy stood infront of the huge mirror as he fix his clothes properly, wanting to look good infront of his two siblings that they will meet today.

He formed a smile on his face and began to walk towards his door to head at his little sister's room, but before he could twist the door knob, he suddenly heard his phone ring, making him abruptly stopped.
He look around his room to find his phone and saw it placed on his bed. He went to grab it and check who it was, only to see his boss name appeared on the screen, making his whole body froze in shocked.

His hand began to shake uncontrollably as he immediately place his phone back on his bed and head out of his room, wondering why mikey suddenly called him, knowing that they have nothing to talk anymore since he already quit bonten.

" Nii chan?"

A very soft and calm voice called out, that cutted haruchiyo's negative thoughts and made him flinch a bit

A very soft and calm voice called out, that cutted haruchiyo's negative thoughts and made him flinch a bit. He quickly turned to the direction of the voice and saw his little sister staring at him in confusion and worry.

" Are you alright?" Chiharu asked while she walk closer to her older brother who took a deep breath and formed a small smile on his face.

" Yes, i'm fine, don't worry." He replied as he raised a hand to pinch her soft cheeks in a very gentle way.

He doesn't want her to hear anything about mikey, because he is fully aware that it will only ruined her day and will start to feel worry thinking that mikey might do something bad to them.

Chiharu sadly stared at him for a few moments before she slowly nodded her head in understanding. She felt so upset and sad that even until now, her older brother still refused to tell her what is bothering him and choose to lie at her instead.

They had been together eversince takeomi took her from their mother. She was always by haruchiyo's side and follow him even though she knew the path that he was heading is miserable.