𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Again?" The bleach blonde girl whispered, as her eyebrows furrowed in irritation, after seeing loads of love letters inside her locker.

It's also one of the reason why chiharu didn't want to attend school, knowing that she have to clean her locker every morning, putting all the stupid love letters in the trash, that she never read any one of it.

The young girl grip on her locker harshly as she let out an audible breath with her eyes closed and shut her locker harshly, making a loud noise that got the students around her flinch in terror.

A girl that one of her classmate, decided to approach her to ask if she's okay. But when she's about to open her mouth to say something, chiharu immediately shot her a glare, making her to flinch and took a step back away.

The blue eyes girl inserted her hands inside her pocket as she began to walk out of her school, to search some delinquents to fight with.

If only onii chan is always home, i wouldn't have to go to this stupid school. She thought to herself while gritting her teeth in annoyance and just mindlessly walk around the street of the empty neighborhood.

" Hey, kid!" A voice of a man yelled, behind chiharu who flinch a bit from the sudden loud voice, and confusedly turned around to see who it was.
" You're the small boy i heard, who's beating up random delinquents, right?!".

Chiharu furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and turned her body to face the man with five people behind him, who is giving her a death glare and some giving her a mischievous grin.

" Small boy? Are you talking about me old man?" She asked out of curiosity while pointing her index finger to herself, to which an irk mark form on the men's temple.

" Yes! You idiot!" The man who seemed to be their leader, furiously yelled. " Who are you to act so-"

" Chiharu." A sudden soft voice called out, cutting the man's words in process, as all of them turned to the direction of the voice, only to see a long haired boy smilling so sweetly with his eyes closed.

" A sudden soft voice called out, cutting the man's words in process, as all of them turned to the direction of the voice, only to see a long haired boy smilling so sweetly with his eyes closed