𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Chiharu!" The older sanzu called out while standing infront of a pale Orange haired girl smilling so brightly as she patiently wait for what she considered a friend.

" Yes?!" They heard chiharu answered lazily, with her voice also sound irritatedly.

" Someone's looking for you!"

She clicked her tongue, as she drag her body to sat up from the couch that she was laying and soon stood up. She slowly Walked towards the front door and found her older brother and takemichi's girlfriend waiting for her in silence.

The heck is she doing here? She thought to herself as she stopped from walking and stared at hinata in confusion.

" Good afternoon, haru chan!" The pale orange haired girl greeted happily, while grinning with her eyes closed.

Chiharu hesitated on talking to her for a few minutes, thinking baji and chifuyu might have told hinata to convince her to talk to them, knowing that She'd been trying to avoid the both of them for not showing theirselves in new year's Eve.

" What are you doing here?" She asked as she raised a brow at hinata who still keeping her smile on her face.

" I want you to hangout with me and emma for today!"

Chiharu let out an audible breath as she furrowed her eyebrows in irritation, regretting waking up just for this.

" I'm busy." She simply stated and turned her back at the girl and was about to walk back in the living room to continue her sleep once again.

" We'll buy you anything you want." Hinata spoke, hoping it will convinced chiharu who slowly turned her head to look at her and soon let out a sighed in defeat.

"Fine!" She yelled, making hinata to jump in joy as quickly grab her wrist and began to drag her towards where emma was waiting for the both of them.

" I'm glad you agree, haru." Emma spoke happily while watching her two friends walking towards her.