𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Focus on senju." The pink haired boy whispered with a big grin on his face, to which his little sister just lazily nodded her head in response and diverted her gaze at senju who have a shocked and worried expression on her face.

Three gangs were now in a dark place near the amusement park, facing each other under the rain.
Chiharu was not in the mood to fight after she received a news earlier about draken's death. Tiredness and sorrow is evident in her eyes, she couldn't cry nor mourn for him because she know her older brother would be furious and feel disappointed of her, if she did.

 Tiredness and sorrow is evident in her eyes, she couldn't cry nor mourn for him because she know her older brother would be furious and feel disappointed of her, if she did

" Let's begin the war of 3 deities!" South shouted with a huge grin on his face as the three gangs screamed and began fighting each other.

Haruchiyo put a hand on his little Sister's shoulder who's still didn't make any moves. He move closer to her ear, whispering..." Don't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in your way."

Chiharu clenched her fist tightly to her side and just nodded her head as she started running towards her older sister who is standing behind wakasa and takemichi.

" Don't get involved, sen-" Wakasa demanded but he abruptly stopped when he heard a loud sound coming from behind him.

He quickly turned around to look what it was, only see senju sitting on the ground with a pink haired girl standing infront of her with her face showing no emotion.

"Senju!" Wakasa worriedly called out and was about to approach the girl to help her but he was suddenly stopped by a powerful kick landed on his stomach, making him flew away on the ground.

Senju's eyes widened in shocked along with her heart clenched tightly, as she finally recognize the girl who kick her just like she did to wakasa.

" Chiharu!" She immediately stood up from the ground, seeing her little sister was about to land a kick on wakasa again.

"Haru chan! Please stop this already!" Takemichi shouted in such desperate way, only to get ignored by the girl who move away from wakasa and diverted her lazy gaze at senju.