𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POVPast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
Past

"Quit messing around, chiharu!" Chifuyu scolded to the young girl putting drawing on takemichi's face who is still unconscious from getting beat up so hard by the leader of 10th black dragons.

Chiharu let out a giggle and quickly throw the marker somewhere in takemichi's room as she run behind Yamagishi and sat on the floor along with the others who is busy playing cards.

" Fuyu?!" Chiharu called out, tilting her head slightly to the side while waiting for chifuyu to response.

The young boy raise a brow as he let out an questioning hummed.

" You and kei will celebrate Christmas in our place, right?" She asked while she stares at chifuyu hoping for him to agree that the boy didn't failed to notice it, making him to formed a smile and nodded his head.

Chifuyu opened his mouth to say something but he immediately stopped when they heard someone mumbling something.

" I'm the only one who can do this..."
" I can't depend on anyone else..."
"Gotta do it alone..."

Everyone confusedly glance at each other and diverted their gaze at the direction of the voice, only to see the yellow haired boy sitting on his bed with his head lowered down.

" What're you mumbling about?" Akkun spoke, asking takemichi who flinch from his voice and quickly turn his head around to look at them confused.

" Creepy-michi" Yamagishi teased following with makoto's fart that made the young girl immediately pinch her nose, in order to not smell it.

" Gross" She remarked disgustedly only to receive a laugh from him. She grabbed takemichi's small pink pillow and throw it hard on his face.

" You guys... what're you doing at my place?!" Takemichi interrupted, asking everyone in shocked.

" We came to check on you, what else?!" Yamagishi replied loudly.