𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Why your brother didn't want to come with us?" Chifuyu asked to the young girl who is walking silently beside him, while boredly looking up the bright sky, seeming like she's in a deep thoughts.

It took chiharu a few minutes before she shrugged and simply spoke.
" I don't know." She lowered her head back down and let out an audible.
" Maybe because he love to hangout with mr. Egg more, than to visit kazutora?".

Chifuyu stared at her for a few seconds before he nodded his head in understanding on her unsure reply. He know that haruchiyo didn't come because of the reason that he didn't care at all and only cares for mikey, mucho and specially his younger sister.

" I'm glad manjiro finally forgive kazu kun" chiharu spoke with a smile, to which it also brought a warm smile on chifuyu's face.

" Yeah, but..." He turned at the young girl beside him and look at her in pure curiosity. " How did you know baji san have a knife that time?".

When chiharu showed the knife that belong to baji, everyone was shocked and curioused up until now

When chiharu showed the knife that belong to baji, everyone was shocked and curioused up until now. They were thinking how did she know that baji have a knife and was planning to kill himself. But no one tried to ask her, knowing that after the incident she always have an angry and annoyed expression on her face, and the only person who have the guts to approach her was chifuyu and mikey.

" I saw the knife when chi kun was trying to stop him" She look up the sky as she try to recall what happened in the battle. "I actually didn't know kei was planning to kill himself. I just know it when he's about to grabbed the knife to stab himself" She simply explained...

Chifuyu nodded his head as the both of them continue to talk to each other until they finally arrive at the juvie. They sat inside a room with kazutora sitting in the other side of the transparent glass.

His face showed nothing but pure guilt and sadness, always keeping his head down, not wanting to make an eye contact with the two acquaintance or friends, who just silently stared at him for a few minutes. No one seemed to have any plan to break the silent. Both the two young boy's didn't know what to say while chiharu just boredly waited for them to speak.