𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

CHIHARU 2 YEARS OLD

" Haru!" A voice of a young boy shouted inside the dojo, calling the little girl's name who flinched and turn around to see who it was.

" Keisuke?..." She asked out of confusion, while watching the boy named keisuke flouncing towards her with furrowed eyebrows.

It's been one year eversince chiharu started learning martial art along with her two closest friends, manjiro and keisuke. She learn martial art very quickly, to which the grandpa sano felt so proud of it and always praise her with sweet foods.

Everytime haruchiyo is not home to go to school, she would spend almost her whole day at the sano's house, playing with manjiro or fight a duel with him. They all enjoy her presence that it's seems their house would brighten up even more whenever she's around, they all have already see her as a member of their family...

" Fight me!" The dark haired boy yelled to chiharu who stared at him with her usual calm expression.
" I won't allow a 2 years old little girl defeat me!" He added...

Eversince keisuke challenged chiharu to a duel and got defeated by her so easily. he started to practice hard even more and challenge her every single day without even winning just once.

" Just accept the fact that you can't defeat my partner in crime!" Manjiro interjected, as he wrapped an arm around the little girl's shoulder with a huge grin on his face.

Keisuke clenched his fist tightly to his side and gritted his teeth in annoyance. " Don't look down on me! I already practice hard and i'm pretty sure that's enough to defeat you!" He yelled, while pointing his index finger at the little girl who stared at him for a few seconds before nodding her head in agreement.

Both chiharu and keisuke distance themselves as they turn to face each other, earning the kids attention inside the dojo who are also learning martial art.

" They are fighting again?" The kids whispered the same questions to each other, before they all went quite and focused their attention at keisuke who make the move first.

As when he got closer enough to attack chiharu, he quickly swing his one leg and was about to land a kick on her side.

The little girl formed a small smirk on her face as she gently grab keisuke's leg and make it a guide for her to jump up in the air and land a kick on his temple, causing the young boy to let out a squeak before falling on the ground.