𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Huh?" The bleach blonde haired girl immediately sat up straight on her chair as her eyes widened in shocked, seeing the five boys that she beat up yesterday, standing by the classroom door with their faces full of bandages.

Chiharu had been so quiet eversince the morning she arrived at their classroom. She only talk when their teacher ask questions related to their lesson to which she answered them correctly, despite of sleeping the whole time.

" What are you guys doin' here?" She asked out of curiosity, to which the five boys flinch a bit and glance at each other with widened eyes, as if like they are talking inside their mind.

All of the five boys, thought chiharu forgot about what she saided yesterday, making them immediately let out a nervous laugh while turning their head from side to side as a way of answering, nothing.

" We just came here to tell you, some blond haired guy with dark eyes, want us to tell you to come to their house after school." One of them answered, while smilling so happily with his eyes closed.

Chiharu tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion, as she started thinking who their are referring to.
" Manjiro?" She whispered to herself.

The young girl let out an audible breath, before standing up from her chair and began approaching the five boys with a small smile on her face while her hands relaxing inside her pocket.

All of them flinch from her sudden action as sweats starting forming on their faces due to the nervousness they are feeling.

" Okay! Thanks for telling me." She cheerfully spoke, while smilling so brightly with her eyes closed, causing everyone's eyes widened in shocked as they all immediately froze and went completely silent. While all their faces that saw her smile for the first time, turned bright red.

 While all their faces that saw her smile for the first time, turned bright red

" Well.., gotta go now" Chiharu patted the shoulder of the boy in front of her and began walking out the classroom, with her expression went back to her usual cold and calm face.