𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Senju and chiharu uses "ore", which is a masculine form of "i"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD PERSON'S POV

CHIHARU 6 YEARS OLD

" Papa!" A voice of a little girl shouted on the top on her lungs as she run towards the oldest akashi who was about to leave the house again.

Takeomi flinch from chiharu's voice as he immediately turn around to see her running towards him with her ususal big smile plastered on his face.

" What is it?" Takeomi softly asked.

Chiharu's smile suddenly disappeared, as she stood in front of her older brother with confused expression, examining him head to toe.

She tilted her head slightly to the side.
"You are leaving again, papa?" She asked, while staring at him with sadness.

Eversince chiharu started going to school. Takeomi have been going out a lot to hang out with his friends, at the point that he give his responsibilities to his younger brother haruchiyo.

He would leave the house early in the morning and come back late at night, when all of his younger siblings are all asleep.

Chiharu was so sad to see her papa seemed to not care about them anymore. She was used to takeomi waking her up in the morning and bring her with him everytime he's going out see his friends.

" Yes." Takeomi answered with a smile, as he slightly bend down and patted the little girl's head." Why'd you ask?".

Chiharu slowly look down on the ground." You always go out. I miss my papa." She whispered sadly, making takeomi's eyes widened in shocked.

Everytime takeomi would leave the house, he would always spot chiharu, watching him walk away, by the door with sadness that could be seen in her eyes. However, he have never came to think his youngest sister would miss him, knowing that haruchiyo is obviously her favorite to all of them and she was always busy playing with keisuke and manjiro, so he thought it would be fine for her if he's not around.