𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

1 YEAR OLD CHIHARU

A smile tugged on the little girl's lips as she lay on her stomach on a very comfy bed of her beloved older brother.

She let out a cute and small giggle as she watched her older brother sleeping so peacefully, next to her.

" Owii chan, hawu~~~" She whispered, calling out the young boy's name who remained, sleeping.

" Owii chan~~" Chiharu repeated, still having her joyfull tone, and let out a giggle once again. making haruchiyo to slowly opened his eyes after when he heard his little sister's voice that it seemed he always hear every single morning.

He let out a groaned as he stretch his arms and legs and look to the side to see his little sister, who is staring at him with a very sweet smile plastered on her face.

Haruchiyo let out a chuckle and immediately wrap his arms around the little girl's small and soft body. Hugging her close to him and shut his eyes close to sleep once more.

The youngest akashi got more attached to haruchiyo, due to the fact that, she found him the most coolest and the nicest person in the whole world, because of how he let her do everything she want and spend almost his free time playing with her.

Unlike senju who mostly play with her friends outside and only spend time with chiharu when she miss her. while takeomi is too strict to let her do everything she want, that even crawling around their house forbidden her to do, saying it's too dangerous for her.

" Good mownin, owii chan~" chiharu happily greeted, while haruchiyo just smiled with his eyes closed and keep on hugging her small body.

However, their peaceful moments soon got interrupt by someone who flung the door open, revealing none other than, the oldest akashi who is wearing a very worried expression on his face, seeming like he just woke up.