𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Chiharu's level of happiness rose to ecstatic as her sparkling eyes wander around the festival with a big smile plastered on her face.

The bleach blonde boy who is standing next to her, let out a sighed and tightened his grip on his little Sister's hand, thinking he might lost her in the crowds if ever he let her go, knowing that she just carelessly run towards what she got interested in and forgot about him.

" Let's eat some apple candy, onii chan!" Chiharu spoke happily, as when her eyes landed on the candy apples and started to drag her older brother towards the food stall, without even letting him speak.

" Two apple cand-" Before the young girl could even finish her words, Haruchiyo immediately wrap an arm around her neck and cover her mouth with his hand to shut her up.

Chiharu confusedly gaze at her older brother who just formed a soft smile behind his mask with his eyes closed.

" Let's catch some goldfish instead. Okay?" He mumbled softly as he dragged his little sister away from the food stall, while the vendor watch them in confusion. He remove his hand out of her mouth, only to see her pouting angrily.

" I don't want to catch a goldfish."

Chiharu crossed her arms and look away from her older brother, who let out a sighed and raise his hand to patted her head. To which the young girl immediately took a step back away from him.

" And, why are we even wearing our gang uniform?" She asked, without glancing at haruchiyo. " It should be yukata."

" I don't like yukata, i'm not comfortable to wear it." The young boy explained, making chiharu raised a brow to him." if i don't wear yukata, you won't also."

Haruchiyo move closer to his little sister and was about to give her a hug to lessen up her anger, but he suddenly felt a tiny water drop on his arms, making him abruptly stopped and look up the sky.

" It's raining." He mumbled, lowering his head back to look at his little sister, who already flouncing out the festival.

" I know!" She yelled angrily.