𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Onii chan!"

The younger sanzu screamed as she jump off her bed and immediately run out of her room, where her older brother was holding a white dress he bought yesterday, telling chiharu to wear it for today, since she told him she's going somewhere today.

" I don't want to wear that!" While on her way at the living room, She saw muto scratching the back of his neck, staring at her in confusion.

" What's going on?" The tall man asked, watching chiharu who immediately hide behind him, before seeing Haruchiyo came out of her room, with his eyebrows furrowed.

" Onii chan want me to wear that!" She answered, pointing her index finger at the white dress, which muto confusedly move his gaze at the direction she was pointing and soon let out a chuckle.

He turned around to face chiharu and raise his hand to patted her head softly. " You're a girl, you should wear that kind of clothes."

The young girl eyes grew wider as she felt betrayed by muto who choose to side her older brother instead of defending her from him.

She furrowed her eyebrows in anger as she slap the tall man's hand out of her head and began to move her feet towards Haruchiyo, grabbing the white dress harshly from him.

Chiharu went inside her room without any words came out of her mouth, feeling so furious on why the hell do they have to decide what she have to wear. Thought, it will be her first time wearing a dress.

After taking a quick bath, she wore her new white dress and went in front of the huge mirror, eyeing herself with a huge frown plastered on her face.

" I can't do this" She whispered to herself and was about to remove her dress to change. But then, she abruptly stopped as when she remembered something that got her feel a bit guilty.

" I'll grow my hair longer like a girl, so won't be the only one getting mistaken with your gender."

Chiharu let out an audible breath as went to fix her dress before going out of her bathroom and saw her older brother peacefully laying on her bed with his eyes staring up in the ceiling.

When haruchiyo heard the bathroom door opened, he immediately sat up and saw chiharu approaching him with a frown on her face, making him look at her in confusion.

" You don't have to wear-" He spoke but before he could even finish his words, his little sister suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and give him a very tight hug.

" I really love it" She whispered so softly next to his ear. " Thank you, onii chan".

Haruchiyo formed a warm smile on his face and raised his hand to patted his little Sister's head.