𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

DECEMBER 8, 2004

Its already been years had passed since the incident happened. Takeomi was so terrified that day, when he saw his two siblings lying on the ground blooded. He didn't wasted time and immediately rush them at the nearest hospital, luckily both of them is fine but it's leave a permanent scars that it will always remind them about the traumatising incident.

Eversince that day, haruchiyo never try to talk to senju and takeomi anymore. He become so cold towards them and even told chiharu to stop talking to useless people like them. To which it made the little girl to feel sad seeing haruchiyo become more distance to her other older siblings.

However, what happened to takeomi was opposite. He's started to changed for good, trying his best to become the best older brother for his three siblings. He would always cook foods for them, wake them up in the morning, and sometimes help them at their projects in school. However that didn't last for long...

After receiving the news about Shinichiro's death. Takeomi have gone insane... He stop taking care of his siblings and just go out to do whatever what he thinks that makes him happy and even act as if like his siblings doesn't exist at all.

" Happy birthday, chiharu." A voice spoke in a very soft and calm way.

Chiharu formed a small smile on her face as she turn at the direction of the voice, only to see haruchiyo, standing by her room door with a smile that he barely show to anyone.

It was already 11:34 pm and chiharu's birthday will soon end any minutes now. However no one even bother to greet her a happy birthday except for haruchiyo who already greeted her twice.

It was hard for haruchiyo to watch his little sister being so down eversince takeomi left home early in the morning while senju just lock herself inside her room and only go out when she wants to do something or eat.

" Thank you, onii chan." The young girl stood up from her bed that she was sitting, and immediately run to her older brother, wrapping her arms around his waist and hug him as tight as she can.

Haruchiyo let out a chuckle as he also wrap his arms around chiharu.
" Don't be sad, okay?" He asked softly to which chiharu slowly nodded her head with a smile.

" As long as onii chan is here by my side, i don't care if papa or onee chan forgot about my birthday." She granted happily, making haruchiyo's eyes widened for a bit but soon replaced with a warm smile on his face.

" Why don't we go and eat something in the kitchen?" He suggested to which chiharu quickly nodded her head and grab his older brother's hand.

As when both of them got out of chiharu's room. The smile on their faces immediately disappeared when their eyes landed on their older brother lying on the couch, drunk like always.