𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Takemichi let out an audible breath as he went to open the door to leave for school. But when he did, his suddenly eyes grew wider along with his heart beat faster, seeing the mullet bleached haired girl standing infront of his house with anger could be seen on her face.

"Ha-haru kun?!" Takemichi exclaimed, stuttering his wotds nervously. " W-what are young doing here?"

A nervous smile tugged on the corner of his lips, trying to look nice, inorder to calm the young girl down, who began to move her feet towards him, while giving him a death glare.

Takemichi was confused, not knowing why chiharu suddenly showed up in front of his house, looking as if she wants to murder him or something.

" Where are you yesterday?" The young girl suddenly spoke, asking takemichi who flinch from her cold and terrifying voice.

" Mi... Mikey picked me up during our class, yesterday" He admitted, while backing away from the young girl's close presence, only for her to also move forward.

" And why?"

" H-he want me to play with him."

A frown tugged on the corners of chiharu's lips as she took a step backwards from takemichi and look away from him, to which it made the blonde boy to stare at her in confusion and worried.

Then suddenly, he came to remember chiharu had asked him to hangout with her the other day, when they first met. But he just decided to forgot about it, thinking thag the young girl is just joking around.

" I see..." Chiharu whispered as she went to put her hands inside her pocket, turning on her heels and began walking away. " Gonna go now then" She stated, not even bothering to glance at takemichi for the last time.

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows as he scratched the back of his neck, feeling guilty of what he just did.

" W-wait!" He immediately shouted, calling chiharu who ignore him and just keep on walking away. " Haru kun!" Takemichi called out once more, as he immediately began running towards her and grab her wrist to make her stop.

Chiharu furrowed her eyebrows in irritation as she turned her head around, giving takemichi a glare that made him flinch and immediately let go of her wrist.

" What?"

" I-i'm sorry for not being able to hang out with you yesterday" He softly apologize, as he bowed his head 90 degree. " Why don't we hang out today? I promise, i will buy everything you want!".

An ample pause reached their conversation as chiharu raise a brow while looking down at the blonde boy who still bowing his head.

She formed a cheerful smile on her fsce and excitedly nodded her head
" okay!" She happily exclaimed, making takemichi to let out a sighed of relief and stand back up straight- only for the girl to ruffle his hair.