𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POVPast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
Past

" There's no way chiharu would do that!" The blonde boy exclaimed in shocked, refusing to believe what takemichi just told him about what his best friend did in the present.

" She did, and she even shot baji kun in the leg." Takemichi convinced.

As when he came back in the past by shaking mikey's hand. He immediately went at where chifuyu is and told him every detail that happened in the present. He told him about chiharu's betrayal and the kindness she is showing to them was just all an act to gain their trust and kill them after.

Chifuyu furrowed his eyebrows as he felt his heart clenching tightly. He slowly lowered his head down as he ask... " So what are we going to do now?".

"I'll go talk to her." Takemichi replied without even thinking twice, making chifuyu to tensed up and look at him in shocked.

" Are you crazy?" He questioned angrily. " Chiharu is careless of her surroundings, she can kill you anywhere, anytime."

He warned, but takemichi already made up his mind. He's plan is to tell chiharu about him being a time leaper and convince her to team up with him to fight mikey. He formed an assuring smile on his face and went to patted chifuyu's shoulder.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure she wouldn't hurt me." He confidently stated as he turned around and began walking away from chifuyu who just watch him in silence, not knowing what exactly he's going to do after hearing what chiharu did.

They are friends for years and spend most of their free time together, When the time she quite toman and joined tenjiku instead, chifuyu knew she will going to come back and apologize in which she did, leading him to think that he already know her better than anyone except her older brother. But hearing that she almost to kill them in the future. He came to realizes that he didn't actually know her yet. It's like she's a complete stranger to him.

After a few minutes of waiting for chiharu. Takemichi soon spotted a familiar pink haired girl with droppy green eyes, wearing a neat school uniform.

" Haru chan!" He called out cheerfully, expecting her to run up to him joyfully but her face remained stoic and just approach him lazily.