𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"How disappointing!!" The leader of the tenjiku yelled while looking down on the guys he beat up so bad, kneeling infront of him while their head lowered down. " You bunch are considered the strongest?!"

The young girl let out an audible breath as she look away from izana and mindlessly stared somewhere, while standing close besides her older brother, who is silent the whole time.

I wouldn't be this bored if i'm in toman. She thought and letting out a sighed once again. Haruchiyo notice it and turned to her with his brow raised.

" Are you okay?" He asked only to be ignored by his little sister, acting as if like she didn't hear him at all. He raised a hand and rub her head playfully. " Stop sulking. I'll buy you a lot of ice cream tomorrow, okay?"

Chiharu look up to him for a seconds before she nodded her head in response without letting a single words out of her mouth.

" Chiharu!" A cold voice suddenly called out sternly, making the young girl flinched a bit and turned to look who it was, only to see izana walking towards her with a smile on his face.

A few days being in a gang, chiharu and izana seemed to get along a bit, talking about random things and sometimes get some ice creams to eat. But being friends with the young girl isn't what izana's intention, he wanted to manipulate her until she finally give her loyalty to him, knowing that he knew she can be a very useful since he'd heard about her a lot for being loving violence.

" Have you heard it already?" Izana questioned to which the young girl just confusedly stared at him, making him chuckle a bit as he spoke.." About your best friend, emma's death"

Chiharu was shocked upon hearing what the tenjiku's leader saided. Her heart felt like it could jump out of her chest any moment due to it's rapid beating rate. She wanted to run away and go to where emma is and check if it's true or not.

Haruchiyo narrowed his eyes at her and quickly went to grab her wrist tightly, making chiharu to flinch and diverted her gaze at him.

" You don't need her." He whispered so softly, pulling her close to him and give her a hug. " Nii chan is here."

Chiharu furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly nodded her head in agreement. Trying to convince herself that emma isn't that important to her for her to get affected from her death.

" You think manjiro will still going to come?" Izana inquired.

Chiharu break the hug and blankly stared at him as she spoke... " I don't know." Izana hummed from her replied with a smile still plastered on his face. " But takemichi will definitely going to come."

After the young girl finished her words, a sounds of motorcycles was heard coming towards the place they are in. Everyone's eyes widened in shocked and immediately turned to the sounds coming from and saw the toman arrived without their leader nor their vice president.