𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POVPresent

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
Present

" I not gonna let you come with me next time!" Haruchiyo yelled in anger as he flounce inside their hideout while his little sister just lazily follow him from behind.

They just arrived from a mission that mikey ordered them to kill a few traitors. However just like their other mission, they failed to kill all of them again because of chiharu accidentally let them escape.

" As if i'll let you." Chiharu coldly spoke.

The other members of bonten who is just chilling inside the hideout immediately sat up straight on the couch as when they heard their favorite person voice that they considered their little sister. They all  diverted their gaze at her and saw her having some blood all over her face, wearing her usual cold expression.

" Can you fucking calm down, Haruchiyo?!" Takeomi yelled as he went towards his little sister to check if she is okay and cupped her checks and look closely to her face.
" Did you get hurt?" He asked worriedly to which he only received a nodded from her.

Haitani ran who have been waiting for chiharu since she left, immediately approached her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and move her closer to him.
" I really miss my little baby~" He sweetly spoke, making an irk formed on the girl's temple.

Chiharu elbowed ran and move away from him, disgusted by his proximity.
" Stop treating me like a kid, ran."

Everyone watched the two siblings went inside their boss office after knocking three times on the door. They all exchange look, feeling nervous for their dear chiharu who just did the same mistake again.

Haruchiyo and chiharu stood up straight near the door as they stared at the white haired boy who is just sitting on his couch in silence. Haruchiyo look down on his little sister and slightly push her forward, making her look at him in confusion to which he gesture her to speak first.

Chiharu cleared her through as she spoke... " Mikey, i failed the mission."

Mikey casted his eyes to the side meeting the girl's empty green eyes who is looking straight to him showing no fear about what will be the consequences of failing their mission.

He raised a brow at her as he question..." I?"

Chiharu didn't think twice and immediately nodded her head.
" Yes, i accidentally let the traitors escape again and haruchiyo was doing his job very well" She honestly admitted.

Eversince bonten was created, chiharu have never let her older brother kill so many people, specially when they are innocent and wanted to live a normal life just like she had been wanting. She thought that if she can't live that way then she'll just help others to experience it, like how she did to takemichi and the others who is now enjoying their life by now.