𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The pink haired girl let out an audible breath as she began walking inside the hospital with her head lowered down slightly and hands inserted inside her pocket.

A group of people walk pass her with a bit of smile plastered on their faces, happily talking to each other. But when they notice the girl, they immediately stopped from walking as well as their smile turn into a frown.
All of them want to call chiharu's name to talk to her but none of them have the courage to do so. All they did was to watched her disappeared from their sight as she entered the room that they just went out.

" I wonder if she's doing fine." Hakkai worriedly spoke, to which it made the others sighed, feeling their heart clenched as when chiharu just walk pass them as if like they are just strangers to her.

Once chiharu opened takemichi's room door. Hinata flinch and immediately turned around to look at her. Her eyebrows furrowed in anger as she walk towards chiharu who just stared at her in a lazily way.

Takemichi who is sitting quietly on his hospital bed, confusedly casted his eyes to the side, meeting the green eyes girl who took a quick glance at him.

" What are you doing here?!" Hinata yelled as she went infront of chiharu.
" Get out!"

She added making chiharu click her tongue and shot a glare at hinata who still act brave even though she is sweating so hard and hand shaking from nervousness. She knew about what happened in the future and what chiharu did. Takemichi told her that maybe chiharu just did all of that inorder to protect them from haruchiyo, but hinata couldn't help but to feel angry and disappointed at her, specially when emma died that she didn't even attend her funeral.

" Move aside, tachibana" Chiharu coldly ordered, as she walk towards takemichi, but hina was quick to block her way again.

" No!" Hina shouted, making chiharu to clenched her fist tightly to her side
" After i knew what you are planning to do with us, i lost trust in you."