𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Haruchiyo." A soft voice coming from a man called out pink haired boy name, following with a hand hold his hand in a very gentle way.

Haruchiyo quickly opened his eyes and immediately sat up on the bed that he was laying. Breathing so heavily, he look around the familiar room, trying to search for his little sister.

" Calm down, Haruchiyo"

He heard takeomi spoke, as he grabbed his shoulder and tried to lay him back down on the bed, but haruchiyo immediately push him away and continue to look around the room.

" Chiharu!" He loudly called out as he stood up from the bed and was about to run out of the room but a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist tightly and pull him back on the bed.

" Can you stop being so stubborn?!" Senju yelled furiously. Hatred could be seen in her eyes.

However, Haruchiyo had no time to argue with anyone right now

However, Haruchiyo had no time to argue with anyone right now. His heart is clenching very passing seconds, his sight began to blur because of the tears forming in his eyes. He can't just rest without making sure his little sister is still alive.

" Where's my sister?! I need go see her!" He yelled as tears unconsciously began to flow down his face.

I know it was all just a bad dream. I'm sure i choose chiharu over mikey. Of course i will choose her, she's my little sister after all, right? He thought to himself as he desperately began to cry.

Senju clenched her fist tightly to her side as she gritted her teeth in anger. She couldn't understand on why her older brother is mourning for their younger sister right now, even though he's the one who killed her.

She waited for her to come back home only to received a news about her being killed by the person she love and trusted the most. If only senju knew she's going to die that night, she should've have spend more time or even made her stay that night. Maybe she's still alive by now.

" Can you fucking stop acting like you're not the one who killed her!!"

Haruchiyo repeatedly shook his head as he yelled back... " Shut the fuck up! She's still alive!"

" Should i need to hit your head for you to remember!!!" Tears formed on the girl's eyes as she fail not to tear up in front of her siblings.

Haruchiyo clench his shirt where his heart was as he slowly fell down on the ground. He couldn't stop begging. Longing for chiharu's forgiveness. Yearning for her to hold him like before.

He want to turn back time to hug her. Hug her so tight that she had to tap his shoulder for him to let go, laughing like the way it used to be. He wanted to kiss her forehead every night and morning like he used to do. just like the past years. But all of that will never going to happen again.

Everything is gone now.

He never had he regretted something as much as he did right now. The pain that he is feeling is too much that he wishes to die already for it to stop. He couldn't breath properly and sobs continuously skip is mouth. His lips trembled in pain and pure devastation.

He was wishing death for the agony was getting bearable on every passing seconds.

" This hurt so damn much!" Haruchiyo cried loudly, making senju and takeomi to also began to cry.

Why? What did chiharu do to deserve this? She were perfect, why her? It should have been Haruchiyo instead

It should have been him instead...

His only form of happiness in this cruel World was chiharu...

Never will he see her beautiful eyes stare up at him as if like he's more precious than rubbies, or the way those beautiful eyes close when she smile or laugh. Her beautiful laugh.
never will he hear her laugh again.

Senju slowly kneeled down behind her older brother and wrap her arms around him. She hate him so much, she wanted him to pay for what he did to chiharu. But it hurt her so much because she knew chiharu love him more than anything and surely wouldn't want that to happen.

Chiharu don't mind dying as long as it means haruchiyo and her other siblings is safe and happy...

She will live on forever... in their heart....

" Welcome home, haruchiyo"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✎ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ! ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ. sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ>.<

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴄʜɪʜᴀʀᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ-ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ᴏғ ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ | ᴋ. ɪᴢᴀɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴊᴜʟʏ 1!

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴs 8:38-39 "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ!"